Reserve Malbec 2019
The Coen Reserve is deep ruby red in color with aromas of red fruit and the sweet spices of cinnamon, cocoa and coffee. The palate is intense and persistent creating a silky mouthfeel. The Reserve tastes much more like it is a European offering than a traditional Argentine wine.
GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Malbec
ALCOHOL: 13.9% by VOL
Slightly chilled, this youthful, fresh wine is best consumed within three years of its release.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of HI, MI, MS, KY and UT. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accpet packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.